This is one of the most popular models of sheds in the country. At over 18m2, you’ve got plenty of room do what you want in this great mid range shed. Make stuff, work on projects, set up a weights room, or just deal with storage overflow. It’s a sweet-looking shed that’ll keep your stuff secure and add style to any section.
Durable and attractive, this shed is made from double pressed, high-grade, galvanised steel. It’s sturdy, won’t warp or lose its shape, and it comes with a 12 year no-rust warranty. This shed features double hinged doors for easy assembly, better reliability, and extra light. The doors have a handy lockable latch for security.
This shed offers a versatility that’s hard to beat for mid-sized sections.
- Hinged door with lockable latch
- 12 year no-rust warranty
- In stock and ready for collection or dispatched for delivery on the next working day
- White colour
- Hot-dipped, 0.32mm galvanised steel
- External Dimensions: 3.44m (W) x 2.59m (D) x 2.12m (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 3.40m (W) x 2.55m (D) x 2.12m (H)
- Wall height: 1.80m (H); Ridge height: 2.12m (H)
- Door opening size: 1.75m (H) x 1.66m (W) (2 doors)
- Carton Dimensions: 1.89m (L) x 0.98m (W) x 0.18m (D)
- Carton weight: 121kg
Sheds are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Timber floor kit plans supplied on request. Trade Tested recommends using one of our foundation kits for a flat site; or alternatively a concrete slab, concrete blocks or pavers.
Trade Tested takes every precaution to prevent damage during delivery, and all steel sheets are shrink-wrapped in plastic to prevent marks and scratches. Superficial delivery wear is sometimes however beyond our control.
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Joy, Manly - November 2016
John, Altona North - October 2015
Methulelo, Glenmore Park - July 2015